Thursday, July 10, 2008

Moments + FuFu

Bryan was showing me part of his final edit for Chase and Bridgette and I couldn't resist posting a couple of these wonderful moments....even though it's a little early for the finals, and a little late for the preview. Why hold back, ya know? Also, I wanted you to see their amazing Jones Soda bottles with their picture on it. They also had Cream Soda, but FuFu Berry is my fave. Now, is that a great idea for a wedding reception or what?









Thanks to all of you for continuing to stop by the blog to support us and your loved ones that are in the pictures. Let me know what you would like to see more of around here. We do take requests. But for now, sleep tight.
Leah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just lovely. I especially love the expression on her face in the second-to-last shot. Peaceful happy.

momma t said...

Without a doubt, the best flower girl photo I've ever seen. So adorable!