Thursday, August 21, 2008

Sweet Baby Taylor (and her fan club) - Eugene, OR

We traveled to Eugene a few weeks back to photograph little Taylor with her mom, dad, and cousins. Is she precious or what?

Here she is with Daddy, showing off with a little drool.


And with Mommy, looking beautiful.


Here are her little toes...


...and a shot to commemorate her first nature walk :)


These are her cousins:
Bailey...


...and Jonah (you've seen him before)


And everybody's bare feet in the green, green grass. Bailey was so great with the babies.


We had so much fun getting to see Taylor cry, smile, drool, nap...and just be amazingly special. What a blast to get to play with three children in the park!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to see the rest. You do such a GREAT job. I love everything. Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Bryan, the photos are gorgeous. I love your work. My favorite is the one with the drool. Thanks for sharing.

Bryan Rupp said...

Margie, I'm so glad you liked the pictures. It was really our pleasure. Hope we can do it again sometime.

Carol, thank you so much. I really appreciate you stopping by my blog. Hopefully we'll see you on here again.