Monday, May 19, 2008

mainstreet (grand Junction, CO).




On our trip to Colorado, I was so thankful to get to spend some time with a dear friend, Caleb. I met Caleb in Boise, and we used to go out and take pictures together whenever we got the chance, so it was nice to be back at it again, and to get some time to catch up. Main street in Grand Junction was filled with a Jazz and art Festival, which provided some interesting photo ops, which was a lot of fun, although I was so enjoying talking with Caleb, so I wasn't too focused on my surroundings. Caleb always inspires me with the way that he cares for people. Every time Leah and I make it to Colorado he and his wife always do whatever it takes to come and see us, whether it means driving all the way across town or staying up late into the night. This always means so much to us, and I use it as a reminder to care for people in the same way.

No comments: